Add the date and time
- On the View tab, in the Presentation Views group, click Normal.
- On the left of your screen, in the pane that contains the slide thumbnails, click the first slide thumbnail in your presentation.
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Date & Time.
- In the Header and Footer box, do one of the following:
- If you want to add the date and time to your slides, click the Slide tab.
- If you want to add the date and time to your notes pages or handouts, click the Notes and Handouts tab.
- Select the Date and time check box, and then do one of the following:
- If you want the date and time to reflect the current date and time each time you open or print the presentation, click Update automatically, and then select the date and time format that you want .
- If you want to set the date and time to a specific date, click Fixed, and then in the Fixed box, type in the date that you want.
NOTE: By setting the date on your presentation so that it is Fixed, you can easily keep track of the last time you made changes to it.
- If you want to add the date and time to all of the slides, notes pages, or handouts in your presentation, click Apply to All.
This video has been prepared by me and the text has been taken from a microsoft blog