- On the View tab, click Normal.
- In the left slide thumbnail pane, click the slide that you want your new slide to follow.
- On the Home tab, click the arrow below New Slide.
- In the gallery of layouts, click the layout that you want for your new slide.
- Your new slide is inserted, and you can click inside a placeholder to begin adding content.
Rearrange the order of slides
In the pane on the left, click the thumbnail of the slide that you want to move, and then drag it to the new location.
TIP: To select multiple slides, press and hold CTRL while you click each slide that you want to move, and then drag them as a group to the new location.
Delete a slide
In the pane on the left, right-click the slide thumbnail that you want to delete (press and hold CTRL to select multiple slides, or press and hold SHIFT to select multiple sequential slides), and then click Delete Slide.
The video has been made by me and the text is from a microsoft blog