Install the Data Analysis Tool Pack
The Video above explains how to use the Frequency Formula of MS Excel. The Text below is from a Microsoft Excel Support Blog
The Analysis ToolPak is a Microsoft Office Excel add-in program that is available when you install Microsoft Office or Excel.
To use the Analysis ToolPak in Excel, however, you need to load it first.
- Click the Microsoft Office Button , and then click Excel Options.
- Click Add-Ins, and then in the Manage box, select Excel Add-ins.
- Click Go.
- In the Add-Ins available box, select the Analysis ToolPak check box, and then click OK.
- Tip If Analysis ToolPak is not listed in the Add-Ins available box, click Browse to locate it.
- If you get prompted that the Analysis ToolPak is not currently installed on your computer, click Yes to install it.
- After you load the Analysis ToolPak, the Data Analysis command is available in the Analysis group on the Data tab.