Use Filter in Excel in Hindi
Filter your Excel data if you only want to display records that meet certain criteria.
Filter by specific text or numbers
- Click the arrow in the table header of the column you want to filter.
- If the column has numbers, click Number Filters. If the column has text entries, click Text Filters.
- Pick the filtering option you want, and then enter your filtering conditions.
Filter items by color
If you’ve applied different cell or font colors or a conditional format, you can filter by the colors or icons that are shown in your table.
- Click the arrow in the table header of the column that has color formatting or conditional formatting applied.
- Click Filter by Color and then pick the cell color, font color, or icon you want to filter by.
- Click the drop-down arrow for the column you want to filter. In this example, we will add a filter to column D to view information by date. …
- The Filter menu will appear.
- Check or uncheck the boxes depending on the data you want to filter, then click OK. …
- The new filter will be applied.